Our COVID-19 Measures
To Our Valued Patients,
We hope you and your family are doing well. We are excited to welcome patients back to our office. Bathurst Western Dental has resumed our services with new safety measures and protocols in place. We will continue to adhere to infection control standards to ensure the health and well-being of not only our staff members but also our patients.
We have adopted new policies:
- Our team is working diligently to schedule appointments based on urgency and importance. Thank you for your patience during this time.
- Please call and schedule an appointment beforehand. At this time, we are seeing patients on an appointment only basis, so please call ahead as we can not accommodate walk-ins.
- We are leaving extra time between patient appointments to allow for physical distancing and disinfecting procedures.
- We will ask a few COVID-19 screening questions over the phone when booking an appointment and upon your arrival.
- Stay at home if you are sick or have any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, dry cough, pink eye, headache, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks.
Before, during, and after you arrive:
- We kindly ask that you brush your teeth and use the bathroom at home.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment for screening and paperwork. We will ask questions, and you’ll need to fill out a consent form first.
- Call us from the parking lot in your car, and we will let you know when you can enter the office.
- Wear a face mask before entering.
- A team member will take your temperature upon your arrival.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided before and after your visit.
- Come to your appointment alone unless you require an accompanying parent, caregiver, or translator.
We appreciate your support in helping to keep everyone safe and healthy.